Employers place high value on performance and trust in a relationship. That’s why we joined Retirement Plan Advisory Group – to offer one of the clearest choices in retirement plan consulting. RPAG is a member of one of the nation’s leading alliance of accomplished advisors, whose knowledge, expertise and ingenuity combine to create tangible value for sponsors and participants of qualified and non-qualified retirement plans.
Benefits to the Employers
- 360° metrics on investment due diligence, plan compliance, and fee benchmarking service.
- Shared knowledge, applied analysis.
- Non-alignment with any single plan provider for broad based and balanced advisory services.
- Over 400 member firms with 900 plus independent advisors united in a get-it-done culture.
- Extensive presence in 45 states with national brand reach and reputation.
- As of January 1, 2019, over $450 billion in collective assets under advisement; serving more than 40,000 plans.
We maintain full plan accountability through advanced systems and processes that are governed by a robust technology platform. When kept closely informed, you are free to concentrate on the needs of workplace populations. Count on these technology benefits:
- Proprietary Scorecard System™ delivers quantitative and qualitative metrics on the entire universe of 25,000+ funds and dozens of investment platforms.
- Fiduciary Fitness Program™ for holistic plan compliance to better protect fiduciaries and prepare plan participants.
- B3 Provider Analysis℠ for unparalleled fee, service and investment benchmarking of over 100 service providers.
- 24/7 access to detailed plan performance reports through the Fiduciary Briefcase virtual online portal.